Student in Switzerland



If you are a pre-health professions student (e.g., pre-med, pre-dent), you should take the prerequisite science courses for your field at Marquette.

You should also discuss your study abroad plans with one of the pre-health professions advisers:

College of Arts and Sciences Pre-health Adviser
Sensenbrenner Hall, 005

College of Health Sciences Pre-health Adviser
Schroeder Complex 244

Please note that graduate-school entrance exams and interviews may influence when you decide to study abroad.


Office of International Education

OIE works to promote the internationalization of Marquette University by recruiting and advising international students and scholars, developing vibrant partnerships with international institutions and providing innovative study abroad opportunities.
Office of International Education