Mangia bene, vivi felice (Eat well, live happy)...
The Lunda Room (AMU 2nd floor) is excited to highlight a sampling of authentic Sicilian cuisine throughout December as their featured monthly ethnic fare. Enjoy the tastes and smells of Sicily with these menu offerings:
- Arancini (Sicilian Rice Balls) - Breaded rice balls stuffed with meat ragu, peas and cheese accompanied by marinara sauce and lite balsamic salad
- Insalata alla Sicilian (Sicilian Salad) - Frisee and greens tossed with artichoke hearts, fennel and fresh thyme dressing garnished with crispy proscuitto and parmesan flat bread crisps
- Spaghetti con I Piselli e Mentuccia (Spaghetti with Peas and Mint) - Broken spaghetti tossed with peas, mint, onions, red chili, olive oil and white wine topped with toasted parmesan breadcrumbs
- Pesce Spada con Mollica di Pane (Swordfish) - Grilled swordfish topped with herb garlic breadcrumbs accompanied by angel hair pasta with proscuitto, lemon and capers.
- Cannoli Siciliani - Sicilian pastry filled with a sweet ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, pistachio and candied fruit filling
The Lunda Room is open Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. For reservations and to go items, please call 414-288-3073. To book large parties and events outside hours of operation, please call Event Management at 414-288-7202.
Web Post: November 23, 2010