Celebrate Acadian Heritage
The Lunda Room (AMU 2nd floor) will offer Acadian Heritage flavors on their menu in February. In the spirit of Mardi Gras, enjoy these Cajun specialties throughout the month including some great seafood selections perfect for the Lenten season:
- Crab Maque Choux Supper Club Salad - Lump crab served over greens, corn, black eye peas, peppers, onions and tomatoes, finished with a Cajun vinaigrette
- Seafood Gumbo - Rich stew of seasonal seafood, andoille sausage, okra and rice
- Jambalaya - Sauteed chicken, andouille sausage and crab claws tossed with Holy Trinity and Creole sauce, served over rice
- Catfish Po'Boy - Cajun mayo, tomato, leaf lettuce and New Orleans slaw served with French fries
- Bourbon Butter Glazed Chicken Breast - Complimented with Creole rice and Acadian succotash
- Pecan & Bourbon Bread Pudding - Topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel
For a complete menu listing, click here.
The Lunda Room is open Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. For reservations and to go items, please call 414-288-3073. To book large parties and events outside hours of operation, please call Event Management at 414-288-7202.
Web Post: February 6, 2012