Marquette.edu
0

The Pittsburgh Foundation's James G. Fulton Fellows Program and J. Steele Gow Political Fellows Program

The James G. Fulton Fellows Program was established in 1972 as a living memorial to the late western Pennsylvania congressman who, during a 27-year period, trained more than 100 students in his office and taught them firsthand about the challenges and rewards of public life.

The J. Steele Gow Political Fellows Program was established in 1965 in memory of the late J. Steele Gow, who was executive director of the Maurice and Laura Falk Foundation from when it began in 1929 until it ended in 1965. The foundation was a pioneer in supporting economic research and political science education; developed and published more than 75 books in these fields; and developed political internships at 25 colleges and universities.

Download an application (PDF)

 

Contact the Les Aspin Center

Quick fact: