Living in Washington, D.C.
The Les Aspin Center offers students comfortable, independent living arrangements in an apartment building located four blocks from the U.S. Capitol. The apartment building is conveniently located one block from the Les Aspin Center and a short walk from three Metro subway stations, including the one at historical Union Station. The apartments are also in close proximity to several shops, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, and entertainment sites.
The residence is located in a well-lit, well-kept, safe and highly patrolled area of Washington, D.C. The individual housing units offer the following amenities:
- Fully furnished apartments
- House cleaning services
- Heating and air conditioning units
- Cable TV services
- Bedding (not including sheets)
- Large closets and chest of drawers
- WiFi internet access
- Fully outfitted kitchens, including cookware, microwave, dishwasher, stove and toaster
- Free laundry facilities including detergent, irons and ironing boards