Joint appointment in the Division of Periodontics, School of Dentistry
Dr. Kos received his Ph.D. from the University of Maryland, College Park, in 1976. His Post-doctoral training was at the Medical College of Virginia from 1976 to 1978. He joined the faculty at Marquette University in 1978.
- B.S. Microbiology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1970
- Ph.D. Microbiology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1976
- Post-doctoral training, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA, 1976 - 1978
- BISC 7410: Human Microbiology
- BISC 3115: Human Microbiology
- BISC 4165: Microbiology Laboratory
Dr. Kos's complete CV.