Alumni presentation and networking event
Friday, November 4, 2016
1:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Alumni Memorial Union room 227
Students will learn:
- About different types of career paths in corporate finance, and commercial banking and lending
- How to handle tough interview questions or what to do when an interview starts to
- How to follow-up after the interview and make the most of networking and social events
- The additional knowledge and polish to help stand out among the competition
Alumni and friends will have the opportunity to:
- Share knowledge with our students
- Get to know and make contacts with our outstanding students
- Re-connect with classmates and network with others in the finance industry
||Registration - AMU 227
|1:50 - 2:00 p.m.
||Welcome - AMU 227
|2:00 - 2:30 p.m.
||Overview of finance career paths - AMU 227
|2:35 - 3:15 p.m.
||Breakout Session #1
|3:20 - 4:00 p.m.
||Breakout Session #2
|4:05 - 5:15 p.m.
||Networking reception - Lunda Room / Henke Lounge
Attire: Business casual
"I would strongly encourage students to attend the Careers in Finance day because
it provides an in-depth look at what people do with their finance backgrounds. Additionally,
it allows one to network with individuals who are more than willing to help motivated
PNC Financial Services