- Location, Facilities & Visiting Campus
- Dean's Office Directory
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Mission, Vision & Strategic Priorities
- Rankings & Recognition
- College Profile: Facts & Figures
- The Marquette Difference
- AACSB Accreditation
- Business Leaders Forum
- Women in Business Series
- Social Media
2017 ULINE Scholarship recipients named
Aug. 3, 2017
Marquette Business has announced the 2017 recipients of the Uline Scholarship.
Each was awarded one $5,000 scholarship.
- Courtney Dugan, Junior – Majors: Accounting and Finance
- Michelle Frederick, Senior – Majors: Finance and Marketing
- Linda Hucko, Senior – Majors: Real Estate and Accounting
- Jordan Luczaj, Senior – Majors: Finance and Business Economics
For the sixth year in a row, Uline provided four tuition-specific awards to academically talented students enrolled in the college. Required eligibility for the scholarship included students with a minimum 3.0 GPA, completed resume, junior or senior status, and who are not currently receiving a full-tuition scholarship. Preference was given to students with past internship, professional and/or community organizations experience.
Uline, a family-owned business, is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. In July 2012, the College of Business Administration and Graduate School of Management began a formal corporate partnership with Uline – representing the college’s first endeavor to integrate a corporate relationship into multiple programs under its vision which includes corporate partnership.
The agreement with the family-owned Pleasant Prairie, Wis.-based firm includes scholarships, other targeted financial support, recruiting opportunities, classroom integration and a focused partnership with the college’s Center for Supply Chain Management.