Applicants must submit, directly to the Graduate School:
- A completed application form and fee. APPLY NOW.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges / universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendations from academic or professional sources.
- A statement of purpose.
- Official test scores from the GRE (preferred), GMAT or LSAT. Waived if the applicant has completed any advanced degree from any school - M.A., M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., J.D., or M.D.
- For international applicants only - a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 600 on the paper-based version, 250 on the computer-based version, or 100 on the Internet-based version is required.
Please send all applicant information to the Graduate School:
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-