General Questions

What if I have been out of school for years and not taken a graduate school admissions test?

The Center for Dispute Resolution will waive the graduate admissions test requirement for those who already hold an advanced degree or for those with appropriate professional experience.

Where should I send written application materials?

Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be forwarded to:

Marquette University Graduate School
Holthusen Hall, Room 305
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881

Courier/street address:
Marquette University Graduate School
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Phone: (414) 288-7137
Toll free: (800) 793-6450
Fax: (414) 288-1902

There is no need to delay sending your application until you have all of your letters of recommendation. The letters may be sent separately.

How will I find out if I have been accepted by the Graduate School?

The Graduate School will notify applicants by e-mail and with an acceptance letter once the applicant's file is complete and has been approved by the department chair.

How do I register for classes?

Information regarding registration will be included in your admission letter. If you have questions about how to register, contact the Graduate School.

How do I contact the Graduate School?


Graduate programs in Dispute Resolution

Course Schedule


Click here to view the 2014 Dispute Resolution course schedule.


Contact Center for Dispute Resolution
Education and Graduate Program