- A Future Milwaukee student group provides a new reading room to women and children at the Meta House transitional facility.
- Executive Director Christine Hill is serving on a panel for the WAICU Student Diversity Conference on 5-3-14, Marquette University campus. For more information and to register, click here.
- 3-3-14 Future Milwaukee conversation, arts & education - view photos
- Future Milwaukee alumni are winners of The Business Journal's 2014
"40 Under 40" Award
- Future Milwaukee Update, 11-13-13
- 9-13 Future Milwaukee students' treasure hunt in the parks - view photos
- 5-30-13 Future Milwaukee 35th anniversary celebration - view photos
- Christine Hill is selected as Executive Director of Future Milwaukee
- Alumni share favorite Future Milwaukee memories
- Congratulations to the Class of 2013! See graduation photos.
- Instructor Christine Hill selected as a leadership breakout session presenter for the 10-11-12 BizTimes Get Smarter Conference
- Future Milwaukee expands its focus on community leadership!
- 2012 Future Milwaukee Graduation
- Tim Sheehy, President, MMAC Presents at 2-20-12 Session
- Future Milwaukee Over The Generations
- 2011-12 First Group Project Presentations, 12-12-11, 6:00 p.m.
- Future Milwaukee Teaches Art of Giving Back
- Future Milwaukee Project For Dryhootch of America, Inc.
- Congratulations to the Future Milwaukee Class of 2011!
- Local Leaders Impacting the Future of Milwaukee
- Future Milwaukee Alumni - Winners of The Business Journal's
2011 "Forty under 40" Award: Robert Gamperl '09, Jonathan Jackson '99, Kate Lundeen '10
- Future Milwaukee Leadership and the Milwaukee County
Office of the Sheriff
- Water and the Future of Milwaukee
- Future Milwaukee Leadership Program - Community Transformation
- Future Milwaukee Celebrates 30 Years
Since 1977, the Future Milwaukee Leadership program has been building a diverse group of
ethically-based leaders among all sectors of the Milwaukee community. This non-profit program became
affiliated with Marquette University's College of Professional Studies in 2005 to further the program's
mission to help create positive and sustainable change throughout the greater Milwaukee area.
Future Milwaukee teaches area emerging leaders to deal with the issues in the Milwaukee community.
What's more, program participants work "in the trenches" with actual nonprofit organizations to tackle the
problems facing health care, the arts, the environment, and more.