Note: Applications are not currently being accepted for the Criminal Justice Administration Certificate. However, feel free to visit the Master of Arts in Leadership Studies.
Applicants must submit, directly to the Graduate School:
- A completed application form and fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges / universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendations from academic or professional sources.
- A statement of purpose (beginning with Fall 2013 applicants).
- Official test scores from the GRE (preferred), GMAT or LSAT. Waived if the applicant has completed any advanced degree from any school - M.A., M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., J.D., or M.D.
- For international applicants only - a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 600 on the paper-based version, 250 on the computer-based version, or 100 on the Internet-based version is required.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university.
Please send all applicant information to the Graduate School:
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881