Teaching students how to prepare now for professional success after Marquette
- We make career education accessible to all students to foster growth and clarity of purpose.
- We are driven to equip students with the capability and confidence to achieve professional success.
- We challenge ourselves and others to explore and be inquisitive.
- We encourage students to accept opportunities to become more aware of themselves and the world around them.
- We partner with students, parents, staff, and employers to create a caring and cooperative environment for career development.
- We work with optimism, resourcefulness, and integrity in our daily interactions as a team.
- We prompt students to mindfully travel through college, to career and beyond.
- We strive to deliver the most relevant career resources and services.
Learning Outcomes (Revised: Summer 2013)
- After participation in Career Services, the student is able to:
- Integrate self-identified interests, skills, and values to determine at least three satisfying occupational characteristics.
- Use appropriate resources to gather factual information about career fields of interest.
- Evaluate information about self and career fields of interest in order to select top career fields.
- Formulate one or more occupational target(s) based on satisfying occupational characteristics and information about top career fields of interest.
Additional information and measures of these learning outcomes.