Hours: Academic Year
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Mondays open until 6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- There are no drop-in hours scheduled during the summer; please call (414) 288-7423 to make an appointment.
Appointment: Scheduled with a career counselor
Students meet with a career counselor to discuss the career issues of their choice. The counselor will likely ask about personal and career background, interests, coursework, and related aspects that effect career decision making to ensure a good understanding of the student’s unique situation. Resources may be discussed along with next steps that may include taking a career assessment.
- Individual career appointments may be made by calling (414) 288-7423
- Appointments are available each weekday during office hours
- All services are offered to current students and alumni. Individual counseling is available by appointment concerning all areas of career development.
- What to expect in a career appointment
Drop-Ins: Drop-in Assistance
- Monday through Friday: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- This 10-15 minute meeting with a Career Intern is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Possible topics to discuss with a Career Intern include an overview of Career Services Center, a brief resume critique, or questions about MU Career Manager.
- Additional topics may be best covered in an appointment with a Career Counselor. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Drop-ins are not available during the summer
- Phone: 414-288-7423
- In-person: Holthusen Hall,
1324 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233