The Marquette University School of Dentistry Student Research Group (MUSoD SRG) exists to promote, support, and nurture the interests of dental student researchers during their tenure at the school of dentistry. The organization represents a local dental school chapter of the American Association of Dental Research, National Student Research Group (AADR NSRG) and is a student-run organization guided by input from faculty advisers. This organization serves to foster an environment where students actively engaged or interested in research/scholarship can enrich their academic environment and pursue common goals.
Student Research Group Officers
- President - Kimberly Rybicki
- Vice President - Rickin Vibhakari
- Treasurer/Secretary - Hyuk Sang Kwon
- D2 Reps - Joseph Zacharias
- D1 Rep - Ethan Schuler and Rabeea Vanevenhoven-Shaheen
- Research Day Committee - Katherine Pauly and Ethan Schuler
- Congratulations to the newly elected officers!
- The Creative Clinician — a guide to preparing a poster for presentation.
- Poster Template
- SRG members can now apply for the MUSoD Student Research Grants.
- In case you missed it, links to the presentations from the meeting on student research are posted below.
There are many benefits to joining the student research group and starting
in the fall there will be even more reason to join...
- SRG members are eligible for SRG funded trips to conferences where they are presenting research
- Students in SRG will get the first look at available research opportunities
- Research awards will be given only to SRG members
- There will be special journal clubs and other events for SRG members only
- MUSoD SRG is a member of the National SRG
- Participation in Fundraising Events