Each year, MARQ Your Path serves 75 students with disabilities at Marquette University.
- Students must be registered through the Office of Disability Services to be eligible to apply for MARQ Your Path. For more information about the Office of Disability Services registration process, visit Marquette.edu/disability-services.
- Each year, up to 20 incoming students will be selected from those registered with, and eligible for, services from the Office of Disability Services
- Students must be full time undergraduate students
- No residency requirements (both in-state and out-of-state students are eligible)
- Preference will be given to low-income applicants*
- Preference will be given to students who display academic need**
- Students are required to participate in all aspects of the program, including meeting with program staff a minimum of once a semester.
*As defined by the US Department of Health and Human Services
**Academic need is determined by an applicant’s high school GPA (2.75 or below)