New Student Services:
MARQ Your Path is committed to supporting new students as they make the transition from high school to college. The following programming is offered to incoming when they first enter MARQ Your Path.
- Throughout Marquette’s New Student and Family Orientation in the fall, MARQ Your Path offers a variety of activities that will introduce incoming participants to the program, the Office of Disability Services, and Marquette University.
- Upon acceptance to MARQ Your Path, students may choose to be paired with a peer mentor – a successful junior or senior program participant – who can offer support and guidance during the transition to college.
Services For All Students:
MARQ Your Path is committed to supporting continuous academic and personal growth throughout student's time at Marquette.
- At a minimum, students will receive specialized supplemental advising each semester. Program staff also operate under an 'Open Door' policy during office hours for unplanned questions or concerns.
- MARQ Your Path staff assist students in identifying and accessing academic supports, including: time management and study skills advising, recommendations for tutoring or additional academic support, and limited one-on-one tutoring for certain 1000 and 2000 level courses.
- MARQ Your Path provides financial aid application assistance as well as support in navigating, student loans, budgeting, scholarships, and more.
- Whether students plan to enter the workforce or pursue continued education, MARQ Your Path can provides individualized assistance in identifying and applying for opportunities available to you.