New Student Services:
MARQ Your Path is committed to supporting new students as they make the transition from high school to college. The following programming is offered to new freshmen when they first enter MARQ Your Path.
- Throughout Marquette’s New Student and Family Orientation in the fall, MARQ Your Path offers a variety of activities that will introduce you to the program, the Office of Disability Services, and Marquette University.
- Upon entering the program, you may choose to be paired with a peer mentor – a successful junior or senior undergraduate program participant – who can help you with the transition to college.
Services For All Students:
MARQ Your Path is committed to supporting continuous academic and personal growth throughout your time at Marquette. The program offers services to meet your needs at every stage of your college career.
- You will receive specialized supplemental advising each semester, and our program staff is always available to answer your questions.
- MARQ Your Path staff assist students in identifying and accessing academic supports.
- Providing financial aid application assistance as well as information about grants and scholarships.
- Whether you plan to enter the workforce or if your plans after graduation involve continued education, MARQ Your Path can provide you with individualized assistance in identifying and applying for opportunities available to you.