Industry Advisory Board
This diverse group is committed to our Biomedical Engineering Program, and we rely on their insight and collective feedback when setting goals, modifying our program and determining best practices.
Thank you to our board members!
- Lia Bronson, Abbott Laboratories
- Paul Chouinard, Boston Scientific — R and D
- George Corliss, Marquette University, EECE
- Todd Fonseca, Medtronic, Inc. - VP Regulatory Affairs
- Mike Gauthier, Gauthier Biomedical
- Stacy Gauthier, Gauthier Biomedical
- Mark Geisler, Marquette University
- Michael Johnson, Marquette University, EECE
- Brian Knight, Siemens Medical Solutions, Molecular Imaging
- George Kramp, Siemens Medical Solutions, Molecular Imaging
- Eric Lovett, CVRx Inc.
- Nick Marra, Abbot Molecular Inc.
- John McCarty, Medtronic Inc. — Materials and Testing
- Mark Nagurka, Marquette University, ME
- Christian O'Connor, GE Healthcare — Regional Sales
- Mike Page, Medtronic Inc. — Systems and Human Factors
- Kelly Piacsek, Ge Healthcare
- Bill Plombon, Medtronic - NT&D Product Development
- Rick Schallhorn, CoAxia, Inc.
- Brian Skelton, Welch Allyn — Medical Research Labs Inc.
- John Stroebel, CVRx Inc.
- Chad Warner, UW–Madison Hospitals and Clinics, PT
- Tom Westberg, Westberg Innovation, LLC
- Brian Young, GE Healthcare — Clinical Systems
- Jerry Zabronsky, Kimberly Clark — Sourcing and Supply
- Denise Zarins, Co-Founder of Ardian, Inc.
- John Zingsheim, GE Healthcare — Global Services Technology
Senior design projects