Engineering Hall: Revolutionizing Engineering Education
Engineering Hall was designed as a learning laboratory that fosters, cultivates, and energizes creative thinkers. This unique state-of-the-art facility provides the opportunity for students and researchers from various engineering disciplines to collaborate on solutions to global problems.
- Lower Level - Dedicated to efficient energy, safe roads and infrastructure, and home to the MARquette Visualization Laboratory (MARVL).
- Level 1 - The Discovery Learning Lab supports project based assignments, interactive classrooms and spacious common areas for student groups to gather, study and collaborate.
- Level 2 - Check out nanoscale devices, sensors and controls.
- Level 3 - Dedicated to human performance. Equipment and labs address global health problems that have enormous economic and social impact.
- Level 4 - Dedicated to water and water quality.
Requesting a Group Visit
Is your class interested in learning more about Marquette University's Opus College of Engineering? The Enrollment Management and Outreach Office hosts high school group visits on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, mid-September through March. Groups with high school seniors are encouraged to visit September through early November, before the December 1st priority application deadline.
To request a visit for your class, please complete the form below and send it to email@example.com.
High School Visit Protocol and Request Form (9th-12th grade)