There are many ways to support EOP, some of which may even allow donors to provide more than they realize.
As we look to the future, a continued relationship with our community partners will enable us to provide students with the highest quality of instruction, modern facilities, a vibrant co-curricular program and substantial tuition assistance. Invest in our students. Invest in our future!
Ways to make a difference
- Volunteer and mentoring opportunities
- Giving programs/Make a donation
Volunteer and mentoring opportunities
Mentors and volunteers are partners in education.
Mentors and volunteers serve as positive role models for students by sharing personal experiences, listening to student problems, and guiding students to achieve more. Mentors and volunteers serve the community by inspiring the adults of tomorrow.
Essential characteristics of mentors and volunteers
- Willing business/individual
- Service-oriented individual or business
- Time to share with a student
- Interest in helping students
- Good listening skills
- Ability to build rapport
You can help!
- Mentor individuals, groups or classes
- Mentor organized student groups
- Provide support and guidance
- Assist in a classroom
- Chaperone on a field trip
- Speak during Career Day/College Day
- Serve as an adviser to a student group
- Provide subject-related academic support
Help students to:
- Achieve better grades
- Attend school regularly
- Demonstrate self-discipline
- Stay drug free
- Gain confidence
- Develop positive relationships with adults
- Manage time and organize their day
Giving programs / Make a donation
Through EOP there are a variety of ways community partners may tailor their giving to meet their philanthropic objectives as well as the needs of the community. The following are some ways to make generous gifts to EOP:
Ways to give
Annual contributions allow EOP to act quickly to address EOP needs and take advantage of special opportunities.
Major gifts provide students and faculty the opportunity to adapt the traditional values of higher education to local, regional, national, and international needs.
Tribute and Memorial Gifts
Make a gift to honor and remember an individual's dedication to a program, field of study, personal interest or excellence in industry.
Charitable giving can play an important role in planning for your family's and your estate's future.
Scholarship funds help ensure that all students are able to realize their dreams of higher education degrees.
Ways to make your gift
In person or by phone
Speak directly with an EOP representative to learn more about your favorite program area.