One scholarship per year is awarded to a transfer student from each of the following two-year colleges:
- 13 University of Wisconsin Colleges
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Waukesha County Technical College
- College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, Ill.
- College of Lake County, Grayslake, Ill.
- Elgin Community College, Elgin, Ill.
- McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, Ill.
- Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, Ill.
- Oakton Community College, Des Plaines and Skokie, Ill.
- Triton College, River Grove, Ill.
- William Rainey Harper College, Palatine, Ill.
This scholarship is renewable each semester of a recipient's four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program provided the recipient remain in good academic standing with their respective college. For additional program details regarding this award review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid at marquette.edu/financialaid.
- Scholarship review begins March 15 for fall transfers, Oct. 15 for spring transfers
- Transfer students from local community colleges (listed above)
- Specific academic requirements and application details are listed in the scholarship application