At times, people feel a restlessness stirring within them, but aren’t sure what it means. Others have a vague longing for something more out of life, but unsure where to go to explore it. For others, a curiosity about faith and spirituality drives them to seek and learn more about it. Please join us for this lunchtime discussion about the spiritual journey. Readings and reflection questions will be provided. Register by Tuesday, Sep 30 at 288-4545 or FaberCenter@marquette.edu. A light lunch will be served.
- Facilitated by Michael Dante, Director and Monica Meagher, Spiritual Director in Residence
- Wednesdays: Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Noon – 1:00 p.m., Faber Center, Schroeder Complex 111
We welcome all women employees to join us for a lunch and meditation reflection during this Fall semester. These lunch gatherings are a wonderful time to meet with friends and colleagues to build community and renew and restore our spirits. Space is limited. We look forward to gathering with you and continuing to build and nurture our campus community of Marquette women. Facilitated by Ms. Monica Meagher, Spiritual Director in Residence at the Faber Center. All lunches take place from Noon-1p.m. FINAL DATES YET TO BE CONFIRMED ~ PLEASE CHECK AGAIN AFTER AUGUST 1st!
Men of all faiths and beliefs from the Marquette University community are invited to come together for a monthly discussion and reflection on the ways men relate to each other, to God and to God's world. RSVP to 288-4545 or e-mail at FaberCenter@marquette.edu
- Thursdays: September 18, October 16, November 20, and December 11, 2014
- Noon – 1:00 p.m., Faber Center, Schroeder Complex, Room 111
- Lunch will be provided
If you or someone you love is struggling with cancer, please join us. This group meets each semester for lunch, support, encouragement and sharing. While participants may be dealing with various diagnoses and medical challenges, contributions of care, wisdom and knowing compassion from colleagues can truly help ease the journey. For further information or support, call the Faber Center at 288-4545 or e-mail FaberCenter@marquette.edu.
- Date TBD @ at the Faber Center, Schroeder Complex 111
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. A light lunch will be served.
Please join the Faber Center staff in praying the Rosary. No RSVP required. All are welcome.
- Noon – 12:30 p.m., Faber Center, Schroeder Complex, Room 111
- Fall 2014 Dates TBD
Fr. Wally Stohrer, S.J. is available by appointment for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. He can be contacted either by e-mail or phone as noted below:
- Wally Stohrer, S.J.: email@example.com or 288-5090
The Faber Center offers an opportunity to meet regularly (and at a mutually convenient time) with a spiritual director, someone with whom to talk and reflect on the invitations and experiences we encounter that lead us to grow into a deeper awareness of that which is sacred and meaningful in our lives. All faiths welcome.
- Offered by Michael Dante, M.Div., Ph.D., Director, Rev. J. J. O’Leary, S.J., Associate Director, and Ms. Monica Meagher, Spiritual Director in Residence, Faber Center for Ignatian Spirituality