- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity
- Faculty Activities Database
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Guide to Libraries
- Faculty Handbook
- Sabbatical Handbook
- Snapshot (Schedule of Classes)
- Tenure Buyout Policy
Learn about our new faculty
To help the Marquette community get to know new faculty, each was asked to respond to three statements.
1. During my first year on campus, I'd like to _____________________.
2. I'd like to connect with colleagues interested in ________________.
3. I'd like to learn more about _________________________________.
OPUS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- During my first year on campus, I’d like to establish energy sustainability lab and research team at Marquette.
- I’d like to connect with colleagues interested in the broad topic of energy sustainability.
- I’d like to learn more about the Marquette mission, culture and system.
Assistant Professor of Practice
- During my first year on campus, I'd like to help build Marquette’s relationships with the Wisconsin technical colleges -- and find the best place for coffee.
- I’d like to connect with colleagues interested in new product design, entrepreneurship, rapid prototyping, and developing new methods to teach engineering topics.
- I’d like to learn more about the Marquette Visualization Lab.