Biomedical Engineering (BIEN) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- GRE scores (General Test only).
- A brief statement of purpose that includes the proposed area of research specialization.
- (For master of engineering applicants only) an interview with the M.E. program director.
(For master of engineering applicants only) one year of post-baccalaureate professional work experience prior to starting the program.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.