Biological Sciences (BSCI) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- A statement of professional goals and aspirations.
- Three letters of recommendation which give evidence of the applicant's scholarly promise.
- GRE Scores (General Test is required, Subject Test is recommended).
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.