Chemistry (CHEM) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit a paper application and all required documents directly to the Department of Chemistry (NOT the Graduate School) at the following address:
Chair, Graduate Recruiting Committee
Department of Chemistry
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
- A completed application form.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic work.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- GRE scores are optional, but it is to the applicant's advantage to have taken the Subject Test for chemistry.