Civil Engineering (CIEN) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- (For doctoral and all international applicants) GRE scores (General Test only).
- The GRE is recommended for, and may be requested of, master's applicants with undergraduate grade point averages less than 3.000 out of 4.000.
- (For doctoral applicants only) a brief statement of purpose.
- (For doctoral applicants only) submission of any English-language publications authored by the applicant is optional, but strongly recommended; this includes any master's thesis or essay that the applicant may have written.