Electrical and Computer Engineering (EECE) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A brief statement of purpose.
- GRE test scores (General Test only).
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- (For non-degree certificate applicants only) a certificate course work planning form, prepared in consultation with an adviser from the department.