Speech-Language Pathology (SPLA) Application Requirements
Applicants must submit, directly to the Marquette University Graduate School:
- A completed online application form and $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic and clinical work.
- A personal statement of career interests and goals.
- GRE scores (General Test only). Waived for applicants to the accelerated bachelor's-master's degree program.
- (For international applicants only) a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- (For BIES applicants only) a statement of purpose which must address Spanish proficiency, Spanish course work completed, any study abroad, and reasons for pursuing the BIES along with how it will influence the applicant's future.
(*The deadline to accept the offer if admission for the fall term is April 15. For the spring term, you must reply by December 15.)