New Graduate Student Orientation
Thursday, August 25,
1324 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Activities: 4 to 6
Presentation: 6 to 7:30
Social: 7:30 to 8 p.m.
Activities Prior to the Presentation
Our presentation runs from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. However, you are more than welcome to arrive as early as 4 p.m.
to get information and take care of some practical matters.
- From 4 to 5 p.m., purchase your textbooks or pick up books previously purchased online at Marquette's neighborhood bookstores, and get your Marquette ID card in the Alumni Memorial Union.
- In the Varsity Theatre lobby from 5-6 p.m.:
- Check in for the event
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Pick up a folder and additional literature
- Sign up for a parking pass or pick up a pass previously purchased online
- Visit with reqpresentatives from various Marquette offices:
- We'll also be giving 30-minute campus tours - the last tour leaves at 5:15 p.m. If you would like to learn more about Marquette's campus before the event, get a campus tour app for your iPhone or take a guided
If you have questions concerning any of the topics listed here, please contact the Graduate School
at (414) 288-7137.