525 N. 13th Street
Activities 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Presentation 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Social 7:30 - 8 p.m.
The Marquette University Graduate School will host its orientation for incoming graduate students Thursday evening, August 21, 2014. Our goal is to present useful information on how to succeed in your programs, what campus services are available to you, and what it means to study at a Catholic, Jesuit university.
Topics will include: Graduate School and MU policies, library resources, IT services, general academic requirements, student organizations, campus life, and campus resources.
A lecture-style presentation will run from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., featuring several speakers. Refreshments will be offered prior to the presentation.
- View speaker slides in advance of Thursday's orientation.
Note: The 2014 speaker slides will be printed and placed in the folders.
- View informational slides for last year's event.
Note: The 2014 informational slides will be scrolling on screen prior to this fall's presentation.
- View the 2013 speaker video recordings to get an idea of what will be presented this fall.
- Activities (4:30 - 6 p.m.)
- Program (6 - 7:30 p.m.) View Agenda
- Graduate Student Social (7:30 - 8 p.m.), hosted by Marquette University's Graduate Student Organization, is scheduled to be held after the presentation.
- Information about parking, directions, and additional information for the event.
- Sign up for our in-person event online now!
- Call the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for additional information, or email email@example.com.
Other Orientation Opportunities