I am a new graduate student - is there an orientation?

The Graduate School offers a New Student Orientation. Your department may also have their own orientation. To find out, contact your department.

If you are an international student, you must attend the Office of International Education (OIE) specialized orientation. To obtain more information, visit the OIE Web Site.

Contact Us

The Graduate School, Holthusen Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1881
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7137

Visit the contact page for more information