Who is eligible for Graduate School administered financial aid?

Students who are admitted to a master's or doctoral program and are registered full-time during the term of their award. Students applying for the Milwaukee Area Teacher's Scholarships and Catholic Schools Scholarships may be non-degree students and do not have to take a minimum number of credits to qualify.

Contact Us

The Graduate School, Holthusen Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1881
1324 W. Wisconsin Ave., Room 305
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
(414) 288-7137

Visit the contact page for more information