All applicants to the Graduate School at Marquette University must apply via the online application, which can be found here
(but be sure you have finished reading the Application Instructions and Guidelines
first before completing the application). Use this application if:
- You seek admission to any graduate programs administered by the Graduate School, either with or without merit-based financial aid.
- You are a current graduate student and want to apply to another graduate program within the university.
- You are a current graduate student in a temporary or non-degree status and want to seek admission to the same or a different academic program for a certificate, master's degree or doctoral degree.
- You were previously offered admission to the Graduate School but were unable to attend or did not begin classes within one year of admission.
- If you were previously admitted and requested and received a deferral of admission, a new application is not required.