The Friends of the Haggerty Museum of Art
present the 25th Anniversary Fall Gala
Friday, October 23, 2009 at the Wisconsin Club
Join the Friends of the Haggerty Museum of Art for a festive evening of cocktails, dinner, jazz and bidding on the wonderful items available for the voice and silent auctions. This year's annual presentation of the Kairos Award will be made by Rev. Robert A. Wild, S.J. to Marianne and Sheldon Lubar.
$225 per person - call 414-288-7431 for reservations and further information.
All proceeds support the Haggerty Museum of Art's educational programs,
exhibitions and acquisitions.
- Evan and Marion Helfaer Foundation
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Marquette University
- Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Auction Donors
- Alex’s Salon
- David and Carol Anderson
- Barnacle Bud’s
- Bel Canto Chorus
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Charro Restaurante
- Classic Slice
- Cubanitas, Indulge and Osteria del Mondo
- David Barnett Gallery
- Discovery World at Pier Wisconsin
- Dream Dance Steak at Potawatomi
- Eisner Museum of Advertising and Design
- First Stage Children's Theatre
- Florentine Opera
- Florsheim Shoes
- Friends of the Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Friends of the Haggerty Museum of Art
- Gallery 505/Thomas Harris
- Georg Jensen
- Scott Haag
- Haggerty Museum of Art
- Catherine Holmburg
- Jean Holmburg
- InterContinental Milwaukee
- Isle of Dogs Corporation/Becky Rao
- Juniper 61 Restaurant & Bar
- Jerry and Darlene Kostner
- Lulu Café & Bar
- Marquette University Athletics
- Marquette University Jesuit Community
- Wally Mason
- McBob’s Pub & Grill
- McMenamin Irish Dance Academy
- Milwaukee Ballet Company
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Milwaukee County Parks
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Frank Murn
- Tricia Ognar
- Robert and Sandy Pavlic
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Present Music
- Safe House
- Saz’s State House
- Mary Joan Stuessi
- Sunset Playhouse Community Theater
- Ten Chimneys Foundation
- The Bartolotta Charitable Fund Care-a-lotta's
- The Capital Grille
- The Envoy at the Ambassador Hotel
- The Pfister Hotel/Mason Street Grill
- The Skylight
- Villa Terace/Charles Allis museums
View Auction Catalogue
The Wisconsin Club is located at
900 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Click here for Google Map and directions
From the North: From I-43 South, take the 11th Street/Highland Avenue exit, continue on 11th Street to Wisconsin Ave., turn turn left on Wisconsin Ave. to 10th Street, turn Left onto 10th Street to the Club Entrance.
From the West: Take I-794 Eastbound to the James Lovell Street/St. Paul Ramp, turn Left onto West Wisconsin Avenue, turn Right onto 10th Street to the Club Entrance.
From the South: From I-43 North, take the Michigan/10th Street exit, continue onto North 10th Street to the Club Entrance.