Please join us for Marquette’s second annual Digital Scholarship Symposium, slated for Thursday, September 29, 2016. The event will feature two scholars whose work has had a strong influence on the growth of digital scholarship:
- Sharon Leon, Director of Public Projects at the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media and Associate Professor of History, George Mason University
- Bethany Nowviskie, Director of the Digital Library Federation; Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities in the Department of English, University of Virginia
The program will be rounded out with a faculty panel discussion on digital scholarship tools, breakout discussions, and opportunities to network with others at Marquette who are interested in digital scholarship. View the complete program on the event web site.
Plan to Attend
- Event schedule: Thursday, September 29, 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Event location: Raynor Memorial Libraries, Beaumier Suites (Raynor Library, Lower Level)
- Who should attend? The symposium will be of particular interest to faculty, graduate students, and librarians but is open to and the entire Marquette community.
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Registration is required. >> RSVP Now
- Questions? Contact Elisa Coghlan, email@example.com or (414) 288-7068.
The symposium is sponsored by Raynor Memorial Libraries, the Department of History, the Digital Scholarship Work Group, and the University Library Board.