NEW: Spam Quarantine and Notifications
E-mail that is identified as spam is filtered by the e-mail system and will no longer be delivered to your Inbox.
- If there are messages that you want to receive that are not reaching your Inbox, you can add a sender or a domain to the Safe Senders List.
- If you receive mail in your Inbox that you consider to be spam, you can block a sender or a domain and you will no longer receive e-mails from that sender or domain.
- There is a limited size for Safe Senders and Blocked Senders and if the list is too large, the recommendation is that you empty the lists and start over. Many spam messages will be taken care of on the server side.
- Log into eMarq using Outlook Web App.
- Click the gear icon. Then click Options.
Add a sender or a domain to Safe Senders
- Click Block or Allow
- Make sure "Automatically filter junk mail" is selected.
- Enter the sender's e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or enter the domain (example.com) in the Safe Senders and Recipients text box.
- Click +
- Click Save.
Safe senders will be updated by the end of the day.
Block a domain or a sender
- Click Block or Allow. Scroll down to the block or allow and enter the sender's e-mail address (email@example.com) or enter the domain (example.com) then click +.
- Click Save.
Changes will be updated by the end of the day.
For more eMarq help, contact the IT Services Help Desk.