Passwords in eMarq must be changed at least every 180 days. Here's how to change your password that's not expired using eMarq/Outlook on the Web. If you have any questions, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (414) 288-7799.
Change a password that has not expired via eMarq/Outlook on the Web
Enter your marquette.edu email address and password.
- If you have wireless mobile devices, set them to offline/airplane mode to temporarily disable network access.
This step will prevent these devices from locking your account as they attempt to connect to MU Wireless or eMarq with an outdated password.
- If you use an e-mail program such as Outlook, exit from it.
Once you are logged in to your account, on the top right, click the gear icon then search for Change password. Click the Password link.
The change password window will open.
Click save when finished.
- Enter your current or "Old" password.
- Enter your new password. Please note:
- Your new password must be 8 characters long or more.
- It must include THREE of the following:
- UPPERCASE characters (A to Z)
lowercase characters (a to z)
- Numbers 0 through 9
- Non-alphabet characters, for example !,$,#,%
- It MUST NOT include the following:
- All or part of your username, first name, or last name
- You may not use the same password as either of your last
- To confirm, re-enter your new password.
If the change was successful, you will be prompted to login again.
Reactivate network access on wireless mobile devices and update your password on mobile devices.