Passwords in eMarq must be changed at least every 180 days. Here's how to change your password that's not expired using Outlook Web App. If you have any questions, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at email@example.com
or (414) 288-7799.
Change a password that has not expired via Outlook Web App
- If you have wireless mobile devices, set them to offline/airplane mode to temporarily disable network access.
This step will prevent these devices from locking your account as they attempt to connect to MU Wireless or eMarq with an outdated password.
- If you use an e-mail program such as Outlook, exit from it. Open your web browser (Internet Explorer is preferred for Windows users). Go to http://emarq.marquette.edu
- In the login dialog box enter your current email username and password.
- Once you are logged in to your account, on the top right side of the screen, click the gear icon then click Change password.
- This dialog box will open:
Enter your current password. Enter your new password and, to confirm, re-enter your new password.
For your new password, please note:
- Your new password must be 8 characters long or more.
- It must include THREE of the following:
UPPERCASE characters (A to Z)
lowercase characters (a to z)
Numbers 0 through 9
Non-alphabet characters, for example !,$,#,%
- It MUST NOT include the following:
All or part of your username, first name, or last name
You may not use the same password as either of your last
- Click save when finished.
- If the change was successful, you will be prompted login again.
- Reactivate network access on wireless mobile devices and update your password on mobile devices.