NEW: Spam Quarantine and Notifications
Keep Your Computer And Your Identity Safe
Remember when it was the dog that ate your homework? Today computer crashes can 'eat your homework'. Always back up your data. Viruses aren't the only danger: click on the links below to learn more about protecting yourself from identity theft, spyware, hoax e-mails, thieves and intruders.
Practice Safe Computing
Secure Your Computer, Mobile Phones and Devices, iPad, iPhone, iPod or iPod Touch
- Guard against viruses, worms and trojan horses, malicious programs designed to change how your computer operates.
- Prevent unauthorized use of the computer
Protect Personal Information, Your Identity and Your Data
- Protect yourself against identity theft
- Be leery of e-mail scams that use phishing to steal your identity, passwords, or personal information.
- Prevent hackers from tracking information on your computer.
- Don't give out information to fraudsters who use social engineering to deceive people to divulge sensitive information.
- Be aware of hidden information in Microsoft Office documents and learn how to remove it.
Make Smart Choices
- Explore legal options for downloading music and video and respect copyright
- Practice safe social networking
Copyright Violation Procedures