Internet Explorer saves downloaded Web page data to speed up load times, and this can result in the display of outdated content. You may need to clear the cache to ensure that you have access to the latest version of some web pages, for example, if there has been a recent update to CheckMarq.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press Alt on the keyboard to show the menus. Click Tools > Internet Options.
(You can also access the Internet Options via the Gear Icon top right.
Click Gear > Internet Options.)
- Under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Click OK.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11 you need to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data, and click Delete. Click OK.
IF YOU ARE USING INTERNET EXPLORER 7...
Click Delete files > Yes and then click Delete cookies > Yes.)
- You will receive confirmation at the bottom of the window once Internet Explorer has successfully cleared your cache.
- Close Internet Explorer and open it again to revisit the website.
For more help, contact the IT Services Help Desk.