- How do I hook my Windows laptop up to the projector?
Touch the touchpad on the wall behind the screen.
Click Wall PC or Floor PC depending on where you plan to place your computer.
The display panel on the wall will show you a diagram of the VGA plug that must be securely plugged into your computer.
- I have plugged my Windows computer into the VGA plug. The projector lamp is on, but my screen does not project on the large screen. How do I get it to project on the large screen?
You need to change your display settings:
- If you have a Windows 7 laptop
Hold down the Windows button and press P.
Click Extend and your screen will be projected on the large screen.
- If you have a Vista laptop
Press the Function key with the 2 screen icons on it, a screen and a monitor. (This may be F4 or F7.) This will toggle the view of the computer screen on the monitor and the large screen. It toggles between monitor only, screen only, both, and a smaller section of the screen and monitor.
- If I have a Mac, how do I hook it up to the projector?
Plug in a display port to VGA adapter into your Mac at one end and hook it up to the VGA plug. The VGA plug must be securely plugged into your port to VGA adapter. Your screen will project on the large screen.
If you have any questions, please call the IT Services Help Desk at (414) 288-7799, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.