Announced Thursday, Sept. 5, at 4:35 p.m.
We will be moving faculty and staff email to the new version of eMarq, Exchange 2013, this weekend September 7th and 8th. During that period each individual's mailbox will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes. Outlook will continue to work in an offline mode, but if you are in OWA (Outlook Web Access) at the time you will need to re-login and any unsaved work will be lost.
- You should need to make no changes for the move to Exchange 2013 except for restarting Outlook.
- You will notice a new web interface for eMarq when you log in to OWA.
- Your mailbox quota is increasing to 6GB.
- Even after your mailbox is moved, you may see warnings that the administrator has made a change requiring you to restart Outlook. This occurs when another's mailbox is moved and you have that person's calendar pinned in your Outlook. Just restart Outlook when you can.
- Your mobile devices should point to emarq.marquette.edu, but please confirm sync is working correctly and if not re-setup your sync. If you are unsure how to do this please contact the Help Desk at (414) 288-7799.
For additional information please navigate to this page.
We appreciate your patience as we make improvements to our infrastructure. Any questions please contact the IT Services Help Desk at (414) 288-7799.