Exchange 2010 is the latest version of software that powers eMarq. It provides greater functionality:
- Speech to text for voice mail previews of received voice messages
- Create customized voice mail menus and call handling rules
- Enhanced conversation view that automatically arranges messages into threads, regardless of their location
- Mail Tips that inform users about details that could result in unnecessary or undeliverable e-mail messages, before they click Send
- Integrated support for instant messaging using (Microsoft) Lync Server 2010
- Better reliability and performance with simplified administration
- Multiple browser support
With Outlook Web App, users get the same richness and productivity experience within Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, and Safari 3+.
- Connecting with Outlook
Outlook will automatically update if you are already using Outlook 2007 as the mail client for eMarq.
- Connecting with mobile devices
- Frequently Asked Questions
Faculty and Staff: New Number to access Voice Mail, Calendar and E-Mail
If you have been switched to Exchange 2010 you will need to dial the following number to access voice mail, calendar and e-mail:
- 288-7432 if you have been switched to OCS Voice
(This is unchanged)
Learn more about Unified Communications
Contact the IT Services Help Desk if you have questions.