As the upgrade progresses, updates will be posted below:
- As of 4 p.m. on Aug. 13, MarquetteCash can now be accepted at Union Station and the MarquetteCard Office.
- As of 6 p.m. on Aug. 13, PrintWise has returned to service.
- As of 7 p.m. on Aug. 13, off-campus vendors can now accept MarquetteCash transactions.
- As of 8:30 a.m. on Aug. 14, www.marquettecard.com has returned to service.
- As of 8:30 a.m. on Aug. 14, MarquetteCard Office can now process MarquetteCash deposits.
- As of 8 a.m. on Aug. 15, the following services and devices are online:
- MarquetteCash transactions at Marquette Central, BookMarq, and Marquette University Medical Clinic (formerly Student Health Service)
- The MarquetteCard Office can issue UPass
- MarquetteCash Deposits and Balance Inquiry at VTS (Value Transfer Station) machines at Memorial Library, Eckstein Hall and the AMU
- Laundry at residence halls and university apartments.
- As of 5 p.m. on Aug. 15, the following services and devices are online.
- MarquetteCard Office Services, including new and replacement cards
- MarquetteCash transactions at Parking Office and Athletic Ticket Office
- Marquette University Medical Clinic can process student verification
- Raynor Microfiche/Copy Readers
- As of 11 a.m. on Aug. 16, MarquetteCash transactions can be accepted at the Marquette Spirit Shop.