Digital Programs Undergraduate Assistant
Location: Memorial Library - Digital Programs
Position: Digital Programs Undergraduate Assistant
Job File Number: 86681
Grade Level: 04
Assist staff with tasks associated with Marquette's institutional repository, e-Publications@Marquette, including:
- Tracking projects using an Excel spreadsheet
- Creating descriptive records
- Scanning documents
- Reformatting documents in Word, PDF and other formats
- Locating materials in online databases and on the library shelves
- Verifying citation information
- Describing materials for an online repository
- Adding materials to an online repository
Strong communication skills and attention to detail are required. On the job training is provided. Preferred qualifications include: experience with MS Office and basic research techniques (catalog searching, citing sources).
Email completed application forms to Leslie Quade at Leslie.Quade@marquette.edu. Download the application form. Upon being hired additional forms may need to be completed at Zilber Hall, room 121.