- Attended 2013 International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology in Boston, MA, July 2014.
- Presented Colloquium talk at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, March 2014.
- Attended SIGCSE 2014: Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education in Atlanta, GA, March 2014.
- Attended the Computing Education for the 21st Century (CE21) PI and Community Meeting for the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT) and National Science Foundation (NSF) in Orlando, FL, January 2014.
- Attended Symposia on Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Annual Research Retreat at the Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedert Hospital in February 2014.
- Attended 1st Lake Michigan Area Workshop on Combinatorics and Graph Theory at Western Michigan University, March 2014.
- Attended Joint Mathematics Meetings for AMS/MAA in Baltimore, MD, January 2014.
- Presented paper at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association in Philadelphia, PA, April 3-7 2014.
- Presented Poster at the 2014 NCTM Research Conference in New Orleans, LA, April 2014.
- Attended National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Research Conference in New Orleans, LA, April 2014.
- Session Chair for American Statistical Association Joint Statistical Meeting in Boston, MA, August 2014.
- Appeared on WTMJ MKE 620 Radio for News piece on NCAA March Basketball Tournament in March 2014.
- Attended Informal Analysis Seminar University Weekend at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio in April 2014.
- Attended 2013 Forward Thinking Poster Session and Colloquy at Marquette University, December 2013.
- Attended ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedical Informatics in Washington DC, September 2013.
Attended GLBIO (Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference) in Pittsburgh, PA, May 2013.
- Attended CS10K Community of Practice Working Meeting at Stanford University, November 2013.
- Organized SPLASHMARC 2013: Many-Core Architecture Research Community Symposium in Indianapolis, IN, October 2013.
- Presented at sySTEM Now 2013 Conference in Milwaukee, WI, October 2013.
- Attended Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education in Montréal, Québec, Canada, October 2013.
- Organized Computer Science For High Schools at Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, July 2013.
- Presented at Computer Science Professional Development Design Studio Conference, University of Chicago, April 2013.
- Attended ACM Technical Symposium in Computer Science Education Conference in Denver, CO, March 2013.
- Presented Colloquium talk at University of Northern Iowa, November 2013.
- Attended International Conference, Greece, July 2013.
- Presented Colloquium talk at MSCS, Marquette University, February 2013.
- Attended Natural and Computational Sciences Open House in Milwaukee, WI, November 2013.
- Attended Department Chair and Director Workshop Series, Spring/Fall 2013.
- Attended Bayesian Methods for Assessment of Health Care Fraud at UW-Milwaukee, November 2013.
- Attended the
American Educational Research Association (AERA) Annual Conference in San Francisco, CA, April 27-May 1, 2013.
Supporting K-12 Teachers’ Implementation of the Common Core Mathematical Practices: The Context of Algebra-Related Concepts. at the 19th AMTE Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL, January 24-26 2013.
- Presented Impact of Different Mathematics Curricula on Students' Transition from 8th Grade Mathematics to 9th Grade Algebra: A Qualitative Study with Victoria Robison and Jinfa Cai.
- Attended AERA (American Educational Research Association) Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA, April-May 2013.
at AMTE (Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators) Annual Conference in Orlando, FL, January 2013.
- Presented at Joint Statistical Meetings in Montréal, Québec, Canada, August 2013.
- Attended SAMSI Neuroimaging Data Analysis Summer 2013 Program in Research Triangle Park, NC, June 2013
- Attended Workshop on Brain Image Analysis in Madison, WI, May 2013.
- Presented at ISMRM Conference in Salt Lake City, UT, April 2013.
- Attended Midwest Model Theory Day and the University of Illinois-Chicago, October 2013.