Classes typically taught
- Mobile Computing
- Elements of Software Development
- Senior Design
- Component Architecture
- Pervasive/ubiquitous computing
- Security, privacy and trust
- M. Osman Gani, Casey O'Brien, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Roger O. Smith, RSSI Based Indoor Localization for Smartphone Using Fixed and Mobile Wireless Node. COMPSAC:110-117, 2013.
- Ivor D. Addo, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, William C. Chu, Toward Collective Intelligence for Fighting Obesity. COMPSAC: 690-695, 2013.
- Farzana Rahman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Ji-Jiang Yang, Qing Wang, PriGen: A Generic Framework to Preserve Privacy of Healthcare Data in the Cloud. ICOST: 77-85, 2013.
- Mohammad A. Alam, Weiqiang Wang, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, William C. Chu, Elderly Safety: A Smartphone Based Real Time Approach. ICOST: 134-142, 2013.
- Farzana Rahman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Towards Improving Reliability of Computational RFID Based Smart Healthcare Monitoring Systems. ICOST: 211-217, 2013.