Classes typically taught
- Component Architecture
- Distributed Computing
- Structured Programming Using Java
- Object Oriented Design and Data Structures
- Information Dissemination in Ubiquitous Computing Environment
- Middleware for Embedded Devices
- Component Based Software Engineering
- Web-Based Software Development
- Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- M. Osman Gani, Casey O'Brien, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Roger O. Smith: RSSI Based Indoor Localization for Smartphone Using Fixed and Mobile Wireless Node. COMPSAC:110-117, 2013.
- Ivor D. Addo, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, William C. Chu: Toward Collective Intelligence for Fighting Obesity. COMPSAC: 690-695, 2013.
- Farzana Rahman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Ji-Jiang Yang, Qing Wang: PriGen: A Generic Framework to Preserve Privacy of Healthcare Data in the Cloud. ICOST: 77-85, 2013.
- Mohammad A. Alam, Weiqiang Wang, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, William C. Chu: Elderly Safety: A Smartphone Based Real Time Approach. ICOST: 134-142, 2013.
- Farzana Rahman, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed: Towards Improving Reliability of Computational RFID Based Smart Healthcare Monitoring Systems. ICOST: 211-217, 2013.