Classes typically taught:
- Statistical Methods
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Probability and Statistics
- Time Series Analysis
- Random Processes
- Linear Hypothesis in Errors in Variables Model
- Slope Parameters in Errors-in-Variables Models
- Bayesian Statistics
- Normal Distribution
- Invariance Minimaxity
- Naveen K. Bansal and Klaus J. Miescke. A Bayesian decision theoretic approach to directional multiple hypotheses problems. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 120. (2013): 205-215.
Hamedani, Gholamhossein G., Naveen K. Bansal, J. Behboodian, and H. Volkmer. The Pitman inequality for exchangeable random vectors. SPL Vol. 83. (2013): 1825-1829.
- Naveen K. Bansal, M. Bhandary, and K. Fujiwara. Bayes estimation of intraclass correlation coefficients under unequal family sizes. Communications in Statistics, Simulation and Computation, (2012).
- Hamedani, Gholamhossein G., Naveen K. Bansal, and R. Sheng. Bayesian analysis of hypothesis testing problems for general population: A Kullback-Leibler alternative. (2012).
- Lopez, F. A., Olson, A.,Naveen K. Bansal., A simulation study to test the error
amelioration of using moving averages to smooth non-normal distributions. Journal
of Psychoeducational Assessment, 29, (2011): 171-183.
- Naveen K. Bansal and Ru Sheng. Bayesian decision theoretic approach to hypothesis problems with skewed alternatives, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, Vol. 140, No. 10, (2010): 2894-2903.