Classes typically taught:
- Computer Networks
- Information Representation
- Unix System Administration
- Patterns of Protocols
- Separation of Concerns
- New Internet Architecture
- General Topology
- Processing and Persistence, Conference on Software Engineering 2010, Education Track.
- An Implementation of a Skeleton for Presentation, Conference on Software Software Engineering 2010, Education Track
- Patterns of Protocols, Proceedings of the 2007 International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science, 67, pp. 114-120, 2007.
- Object-Oriented Networking, with Unix and Java. Notes with drafts of chapters.
- Unix Networking, (3 chapters), Hayden Unix Systems Library, 1989.