Classes typically taught:
- COSC 1020 - Object-Oriented Software Design
- COSC 4931/MSCS 6380 - Topics in Computer Science: Advanced Database Systems
- Databases: Global Constraint Checking and Querying in Multidatabases, XML
- Databases, Constraints in XML Databases
- Mobile Computing: Middlewares for Wireless Personal Communication Devices
- (iPAQ's), Distributed and Mobile Computing Systems
- Artificial Intelligence: Mobile Agents for Distributed and Mobile Computing,
- Neutrosophic Sets
- Sina Zulkernain, Praveen Madiraju and Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed. A
Context-aware Cost of Interruption Model for Mobile Devices, Proceedings of 8th IEEE Workshop on Context Modeling and Reasoning (CoMoRea 2011) in conjunction with the 9th IEEE International Conference
on Pervasive Computing and Communication (PerCom'11), Seattle, USA,
March 21-25, 2011, pp. 421-425.
- Sina Zulkernain, Praveen Madiraju, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, and Karl Stamm.
A Mobile Intelligent Interruption Management System, Journal of
Universal Computer Science, Vol. 16, No. 15, 2010, pp. 2060-2080.
- Praveen Madiraju, Srilaxmi Malladi, Janaka Balasooriya, Arthi Hariharan,
Sushil K. Prasad, and Anu Bourgeois. A Methodology for Engineering
Collaborative and Ad-hoc Mobile Applications Using SyD
Middleware, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Volume 33,
Issue 5, September 2010, pp. 542-555 (Elsevier).
- Soumya Burugu, Praveen Madiraju, and Hamidah Ibrahim. Constraint
Optimization for a System of Relational Databases, Proceedings of IEEE 8th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT 2008), Sydney, Australia, July 8-11, 2008, pp. 155-160.
- Albin Laga, and Praveen Madiraju. A Framework for Constraint Checking
Involving Aggregates for Multiple XML Databases using Schematron, Proceedings of 16th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE-2007), Las
Vegas, NV, USA, July 9-11, 2007, pp. 32-38.